Procurement and Projects Manager - EdTech Sector
GreatFind Recruitment is currently working alongside one of the UK's leading education specific provider of professional support services to schools, colleges and academies in search for a Procurement and Projects Manager. The successful candidate will be working within our clients Technology Services department and servicing their client base at their various site locations. Whilst their main office is located in South London, the successful candidate will be required to travel around London and on occasion further afield. It’s a very exciting time to join our clients successful team as their recent growth in the market means that they now service over 2,000 client sites.
Reporting to the Head of Technology Services will involve:
- Meeting with senior decision makers and school governors to discuss new and existing project plans
- Creating bespoke packages to ensure that our client is able to successfully service all areas of the market for their customers
- Contributing to the overall development and continuous review of current service offerings, focusing on the Procurement and Projects side of the business related to the Technology Services Division range
- Managing structured quality assurance processes
- Creating detailed quotations based on project requirements
- Liaising with thirds parties, clients and internal departments during the implementation of project work
- Carrying out project sign off and handover for customers following new installations
- Updating and maintaining a CRM and other project tracking and monitoring systems
- Working alongside the Technical Support Teams to deliver training - ensuring that all staff are equipped with the necessary knowledge to support installations
- Attending monthly meetings with Management to discuss project performance and progress against SLA’s and KPI’s
Desired Experience - Practical:
- Can do approach for all client needs, customer focused and motivated, whilst also able to motivate others within a team
- A strong leader - able to take responsibility for individual and team objectives
- A confident decision maker - able to coordinate overtime with larger projects and manage project deadlines
- Able to produce clear and concise work instructions and procedures, both written and face to face
- Project Management skills and experience and any additional certifications would be advantageous
- Approachable, professional and well presented, both on and offsite with clients
- Ideally 3-5 years IT project management experience involving technology deployments within the education sector
- Quality Control experience and IT best practises/regulations
Desired Experience - Technical
- Experience with virtualised servers and client devise environments. Microsoft Hyper-V, VM Ware, Citrix based solutions
- Experience with deployment and management of IOS, Android and Mac OSX client device deployment
- Backup technology knowledge: Windows Server Backups, Veritas, Symantec Backup Exec and other online backups
- Microsoft TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS knowledge
- Server operating systems and client operating systems knowledge
- Good knowledge of Antivirus tools and large scale network security tools
- Managed learning solutions and managed learning environments knowledge
This role is extremely varied, challenging and equally rewarding. You will enjoy ownership of large scale project planning and implementation, enabling you to quickly develop your knowledge of the industry and new evolving technologies. Your innovative solutions, creative way of thinking and strong background in IT projects and support services will mean the acquisition of new and client sites, enabling you to strengthen your portfolio and profile in the industry.
Our client is offering an extremely competitive benefits package which includes a basic salary of up to £47,500 plus other additional benefits. Is this the next challenge for you? Please contact one of our experienced consultants at GreatFind Recruitment to discuss your suitability to the post.
APPLY TODAY to submit your CV for consideration. GreatFind Recruitment is a proud supporter of Equal Opportunities in the workplace.