Liability Claims Handler - EL/PL Casualty Claims
5 days left
- Full Time
Bright Blue Recruit are excited to be working with a market leading insurance company who are currently seeking a liability claims handler to join their growing and vibrant team. My client is renowned for their claims management expertise and service excellence.
My client offers great training combined with a commitment for continued development is a core value and they are now seeking like-minded claims professionals who share their passion and will excel in their work.
- To be part of a growing and close knit team, handling a mixture of EL, PL, and product claims.
- To provide exceptional service to our customers by dealing with UK claims from beginning to end,
- Liaising with clients, solicitors and external experts to conclude the claim effectively.
- You will be expected to ascertain the value of claims and determine policy coverage and legal liability, as well as managing a busy portfolio.
- Previous claims handling experience from a liability background.
- Policy validation experience would be an advantage.
- Cert CII qualification or progress towards.
- Excellent investigation and customer service skills coupled with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to multi-task, enabling you to juggle numerous activities in a fast-paced environment.
- A proactive approach to claims negotiation and settlement.
In return my client will offer a good benefits package and the opportunity to become professionally qualified.
If this role interests you and you possess the right skills and experience required, then please submit your application or contact Simon Watters or alternatively, please visit the Bright Blue website.
Bright Blue Recruit will treat your application with the strictest of confidence.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in our vacancy.