Senior Media Planning Manager
Senior Planner Manager - Media. Our client is the UK's largest Children’s and Youth independent media planning and buying agency, based in one of the most vibrant areas of Central London, W1.Package:
- Salary dependent on candidate experience(£40-60k)
- Full time 0930-1730
- Performance related annual bonus
- 3 month notice period following probation
- Contribution to pension
- 20 days holiday, day off for birthday and Christmas-New year office closure
- Inclusion in company Health and Life assurance policies following probationary period
- Inclusion in CPD Gold (3 years) accredited career development programme
Our Client is the UK's largest specialist media planning and buying company, offering expertise in connecting brands with families and young people. We recruit ambitious, talented, and self-starting individuals who wish to accelerate their career progression and make their mark within an independent company, to become part of the long term future of the Business.
They have been trading for 9 years and are moving up the agency rankings and are now within the top 5 independent buying points in the UK and ROI. They have been CPD Gold accredited by the IPA for 3 years running and were recently awarded Silver accreditation by Investors in People. They take an active involvement in their team’s career development.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Planning Manager to account manage key accounts and champion internal planning practices and process.
Core duties include…
- Reporting to Director of Client Services/Managing Director
- Provide senior management and guidance to team and key clients
- Enhance strategic planning approach/offering across the agency
- Facilitate creation of strategic platforms and idea generation
- Raise personal and company profile to external parties
- Lead response to pitch briefs (focus on new categories)
- Maximise usage and output of our key planning tools
- Join up thinking with iGen Insight on targeting and research requirements
- Input into senior management team to steer ethos, new initiatives and future of the company The ideal candidate would have…
- Substantial experience within media agency
- Ability to communicate effectively to internal and external parties
- Organised with strong attention to detail and highly numerate
- Experience in planning and buying cross media preferable
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadline
- Strong presentation skills
- Resilient and positive in difficult situations
- Working knowledge of industry key planning tools including Nielsen Ad Dynamix, TGI Choices, Media Ocean etc.