6 days left
- Full Time
My client who are a well-known and established Media/Entertainment company are looking for an experienced Accounts Assistant to join the team. Based in a great Central London location, you will be responsible in assisting the Head of Financial Accounting and responsible for maintaining an efficient and accurate Accounting function. The position will start on a contract basis but there is a high chance the right candidate will be taken on permanently following a succesful start to the business.
- Maintaining Fixed Asset Register (depreciation, additions and write offs)
- VAT returns and reconciliations
- Open new customer and supplier accounts
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Assisting cash flow forecast
- Posting month end journals
- Updating WIP account
- Capital Expenditure Analysis
- Purchase and Sales ledger
Skills & Experience:
- Currently studying ACCA or CIMA
- 2 years experience maintaining Fixed Asset Register and VAT
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to use own initiative
- Excel (v lookups, pivot tables)
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.