Caring, Calm, compassionate and looking for a new opportunity
Post: Nursery Nurse Level3/Qualified Early Years Educator
Location: Dorking, Westcott Rd, RH4 3DP
Salary: 16500 and 18500 (subject to qualifications and experience
It really is child’s play…
No two days are the same at a nursery, working in childcare offers a fun and varied working day. We need/are looking for a good team player who has the skills to communicate fresh ideas on “learning through play” activities and on the delivery of EYFS. A practitioner with a warm and friendly disposition that will give confidence and reassure the children in his/her/their care. Ultimately, our Nursery Nurses have responsibility for all the children placed in their care to safeguard and ensure their level of development and their welfare. Most of our Nursery Managers and Area Managers started as practitioners at our nurseries and developed their careers with us.
All our staff at Busy Bees areimportant to us, which reflects in the salary and extensive benefits package, we offer. This includes the following:-
- Childcare provision with substantial discounts
- A solid development programme for staff at all levels leading to nationally recognise qualifications
- Retail Discounts Scheme e.g. Sainsbury’s, Mark & Spencer, Odeon & LA fitness and many more including cash back facilities
- A confidential employee assistance programme to assist all staff where they may benefit from having access to a sensitive ear
- Provision of pension scheme/auto enrolment
(For a full job description please visit Busy Bees Childcare Careers Page)
Should this post be of interest to you, please contact us straight away; we look forward to hearing from you!
You are invited to apply to join our very successful and happy nursery team.