Recruitment & Retention
The school is run by a friendly and inspiring Headteacher, who is always approachable and available for her staff and pupils. The pupils are renowned for being well behaved and eager to learn.
The school is situated in Greenwich, close to over-ground train links (0.2 miles) as well as several bus routes. The school has a car park for staff and a secure bike shed for pupils and staff alike.
ADVANTAGES OF WORKING AT THIS SCHOOL:
- Career Development Opportunities
- Children who are passionate about learning
- Easy walking distance from an over ground station
- Supportive Staff atmosphere.
- Staff Car Park & Bike Shed
The ideal candidate for this position will have at least 3 years lower KS2 teaching experience. They will be charismatic and confident in their teaching and leadership.
- Lower Key Stage 2 ( KS2 ) teaching experience
- A Bachelor of Education or a PGCE with QTS
- A passion for teaching and helping children to achieve their potential
- Two teaching related references
The salary for this KS2 position is dependent on experience, however will be in line with London main and upper pay scales, including a Retention & Recruitment bonus!
The Headteacher and board of governors are looking to interview and appoint prior to the beginning of the Easter holidays in order to secure the very best teachers. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please don't delay in sending through your CV to Flo at REESON Education