We have an exciting opportunity for a Regional Manager to join our business covering the area of East Scotland.
As a Regional Manager you be responsible for a multi-client portfolio with a number of client sites situated from Edinburgh to Dounreay and Aberdeeen. This role would require someone who has previous experience managing a team across multi sites specifically within catering
Ideally you'll be located in the Perth, Dundee or Aberdeen areas.
You will be required to ensure that we deliver consistently to the highest standards in customer and operational service to our direct clients. You will be responsible for the catering facilities to include restaurants, cafes, vending services and hospitality services. Through inspirational leadership, you will engage your teams to consistently deliver first class customer and food service and strong financial controls.Package description
£45,000 - £50,000 + Car + Bonus + Excellent Benefits
Compass Group UK & Ireland offers excellent career and development opportunities, as an organisation that's proud of its great people, we believe in the opportunity to recognise and develop great talent.
If this isn’t enough, we offer a competitive salary, pension scheme and life assurance, sick pay, and company discounts. And because life isn't only about work, we offer a good annual leave entitlement too.Main responsibilities
- Develop strategic and operational plans for regional client needs, managing execution and measuring results.
- Consistently develop the customer experience and understand customer requirements
- Encourage and inspire teams to achieve targets and enhance performance which drives results
- Conduct regular performance reviews to set objectives and provide coaching and support to deliver results
- Identify and proactively support the development of talented individuals to support area succession plans
- Drive cutting edge food & customer solutions and innovative behaviour
- You will have a background in multi-site catering or food management, preferably in an outsourced catering company
- You will have excellent communication and management skills
- A background in a fast paced environment
- You will have strong financial acumen along with responsibility for a full P&L
- Experience in managing budgets and delivering operational goals
- The ability to train, coach and develop people
- Experienced within a multi-site and client environment
Eurest, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, prides itself on leading the market in creating contemporary foodservice solutions for business and workplace industry clients. We bring great service and exceptional culinary creativity and flair to employee restaurants, delis, cafes and executive dining rooms; from the tea-room to the board room and everything in between.
Compass Group UK and Ireland is part of Compass Group Plc, the world's leading foodservice company. We specialise in providing food, vending and related services in our clients' premises. The company operates across the core sectors of Business & Industry, Defence, Offshore & Remote Site, Healthcare, Education, Sports & Leisure and Vending with an established brand portfolio.
Our Company vision is Great People, Great Service, Great Results and we believe your contribution is crucial to the success of the business. To achieve our vision we live by the values of Integrity, Team work, Passion, Can-Do and Responsibility.