Accounts Assistant - £18,000 to £23,000 & study support
Accounts Assistant - London - Legal - £18,000 to £23,000 plus study support
Are you a recent graduate looking for an opportunity working in a dynamic and supportive environment?
Would you like to organisation that supports long term development with the opportunity to gain further professional qualifications?
Are you looking for a career within accounts?
Our client, a Boutique and growing Law Firm based in the City, is seeking a professional, personable and loyal graduate to join their team.
This company not only offers a great working environment but also encourages a real work life balance, having incorporated a well-being plan for their staff which include yoga, mindfulness, up to 6 weeks sabbaticals to name a few. On top of this they really encourage personal development and will support you in furthering your career. A hard-working and inclusive environment, no hierarchy here!
You will work very closely with the Group Financial Controller where you will play an integral part of team. This is an exciting time to be joining the organisation as the company is within the growth phase of their business.
- Administration of multiple bank accounts
- Processing payments - arranging payment runs
- Cash Postings into accountancy system
- Processing and analysing timesheets
- Processing and analysing expenses
- Producing reports for senior managers.
- Any other ad hoc reporting/roles
- Capable of working to a high degree of accuracy
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt
- Good under pressure
- Good logical thinking
- Good Microsoft Office expertise (Excel and word in particular)
To apply and for a comprehensive job description, please send CV’s to Surekha Gilroy.
Due to the high-level of response, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.