A forward thinking construction business promoting modern build methods particularly modular but also timber panel based systems.
Projects Manager - The Role:
To work not only within the modular sector of the business but also Project Managing onsite SIP projects. You will oversee the production facility in Fareham, Hampshire.
The Projects Manager role will include managing the:
• Assembly of the modules incorporating all structural and non structural components in the factory.
• Installation of the modules on site.
• Team of production staff in an effective and motivational manner.
• Project managing onsite schemes.
• Engaging with Directors in all aspects of production and installation.
• Team training.
• All aspects of HSE.
• Ongoing product development.
Projects Manager - Experience/ Skills/ Knowledge:
• You should have demonstrable management skills.
• Experience within timber frame; and/ or construction site manager; and it would be an advantage to have experience in the modular build sector.
• Strong results driven work ethic.
• Quality based construction or engineering background.
• Working knowledge of environmental, health and safety standards.
• Excellent record keeping.
• Strong organisational skills.
• Ability to motivate others.
• SMSTS; CSCS preferred.
• Full driving licence essential.
Projects Manager - Qualities:
• Working to budgets.
• Customer focused.
• Problem solving.
• Communication skills.
• Design review and co-ordination.
• Peer group relationships - promoting 'team’ ethics.
Projects Manager - Package:
This senior position will see you join a friendly, hardworking team and entitle you to a basic salary of c.£30,000 - £40,000 including target driven bonus, with an opportunity of progression. You will also receive 25 days holiday a year plus bank holidays. Working hours are 8.00 a.m. - 4.30 p.m. Monday to Friday.
Please apply online for this Projects Manager role with your CV and covering letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.