Trainee Recruitment Delivery Consultant - extensive training provided FREE BEER&TABLE TENNIS
Trainee Recruitment Delivery Consultant - extensive training provided - £7.50 - £9.50 - FREE BEER & INCENTIVES EVERY WEEK!!
We are currently recruiting high-calibre graduates, non-graduates and sales people to join our industry leading training scheme! You should be; outgoing, lively, money motivated, ambitious, dedicated & confident. We want you to become part of our growing company with fast track to management teams.
- Finding and approaching suitable candidates for our clients via LinkedIn/Xing
- Working closely with our consultants to provide the best possible candidates
- Managing relationships with candidates via messaging and scheduling phone calls for the consultants
- Updating the database with candidate details
- Building up your very own recruitment network
Our benefits include:
- Potential to earn substantial performance related bonuses.
- Structured induction and training programme.
- Mentoring programme with a senior manager.
- 28 days holidays (inclusive of bank holidays) (equalling 34 days off the job on target).
- Reduced rate gym membership
- Incentives at Java Recruitment
- End of month company nights out
- Achievers club Afternoon at a top restaurant for successful Consultants
- Company arranged events such as football, bowling, go-karting etc.
- Monthly Team and Individual Incentives afternoon off at top bars and restaurants
You will begin your career with Java Recruitment in trainee role specialising in one of 3 niche markets, which means working in either:
- Microsoft .NET recruitment (Dot Net Resourcing)
- Java recruitment (JPeople)
- Microsoft Dynamics (ERP Associates)
This will give you an insight into our core business and from day one will have the opportunity to earn a substantial performance related bonus. Everyone who joins Java Recruitment will have the opportunity to build in to a team leader position within a 9-12 month period, based on performance. Within your 2nd and 3rd year you will have the opportunity to move in to senior management roles as we continue to grow and open further offices.
All candidates must be eligible to work in the United Kingdom on a full time basis. The minimum entry requirements are a degree in any subject or at least 7 A-C GCSE’s, or equivalent, with some experience within marketing or direct sales.
If you do not hear from us within seven days, then your application has not been successful on this occasion. We may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.