Professional Services Manager
Our client is a leader in the developing field of Integrated Situation Management software. They are recognised as a pioneer in enterprise level security software, and a continual presence in the interesting and continually evolving VMS (Video Management Software) industry.
As the Professional Services Manager, you will oversee engineering and consultancy teams, ensuring implementations are supported effectively during the design, build, test and training phases of projects using the business’s highly regarded PSIM (Physical Security Integrated Management) solutions.
- Participate in FAT, SAT and user driven UAT testing
- Mentor and inspire a high performing team of 4-5 service delivery consultants
- Coordinate with internal and external customers as necessary
- Ensure daily updates are received from consultants on activities carried out and that these are recorded appropriately
- Maintain project standards
- Ensure project documentation is created, maintained and accurate
Skills and Experience required
- 2:1 or higher Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or software related degree or equivalent experience
- Strong knowledge of database architectures and methodologies; ideally Microsoft SQL Server and the ability to manipulate data effectively and efficiently using SQL OO Concepts and rationale
- Experience with an OO development language (.Net, Java, C++, C #)
- Knowledge of the latest Windows Server and Desktop versions
- Proven track record and experience of networking principles and the IP protocol
- Proven track record of installing and implementing a high-level application suite like Document Management, Fleet Management, EPOS or ERP