Graduate Sales Executive - International Business Development Fir
Graduate Sales Executive - International Business Development Firm
Location - London
Salary - £22,000 - £35,000 OTE
Market leading business development firm with over 10 years’ experience in their field. Working with over 1,700 clients including high calibre companies such as the likes of Ted Baker, M&S and WHSmith. A huge firm with 80 employees in the London office alone and is rapidly expanding. They help companies advance communication strategies through streamlining their Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Webpages, Apps and Webcasting. Culminating these various communication channels together so they deliver a more concise message to their stakeholders. Incentives offered include:
- International travel within the first year
- Free Phone, iPad, Gym membership
- Michelin star lunch clubs
Seeking graduates with an excellent knowledge of social networking and a natural sales ability. Successful candidates will be taking on the vast responsibilities of facilitating, organising and attending meetings with highly established companies. Expected to sell and consult both large and small companies, explaining the comprehensive benefits the firm has to offer.
- Proactive sales experience is preferable, however not essential.
- Must be ambitious and energetic with a competitive nature.
- Must be willing to listen, learn and adapt to new challenges quickly.
- The successful candidate will be balancing multiple projects, multiple targets and multiple deadlines, they must be extremely organised and have excellent time-management skills.
- This role is exclusive to graduates, ideally from a Redbrick university.
If this opportunity is of interest please send your CV to Craig.McDonald @graduatefasttrack.co.uk
We have a variety of graduate roles on at present (£17k-£25k), for candidates with 0 - 2 years experience, so if this is one is not suitable; please call Craig McDonald at Graduate Fasttrack to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.