Senior Retail Project Manager - Gloucestershire
The Retail Operations department of Exsurgo is currently recruiting for a Senior Retail Project Manager for an innovative company based in Gloucestershire.
This business are incredibly innovative from a product and culture point of view and are a real employer of choice.
The Senior Retail Project Manager ensures that all of the retail projects are planned and resourced to meet business needs. They are responsible for the execution and management of creative and design items. Working closely with the senior retail team.
- Managing timelines and budget trackers for each project, reporting to key stakeholders. Being the central point of information. Communicate effectively any key deliverables and changes to the Retail Team, functional heads and Group Retail Director.
- Ensuring that all projects are briefed in on time and are fully resourced across all functions.
- Attend all milestone meetings and work with the Group Retail Director, senior retail team and Head of Retail Project Management.
- Where key dates cannot be met, the Senior Retail Project Manager is responsible for recommending solutions, supporting the functional heads to implement the recommendations. Looking at what could work better and improving for the future. Learning from mistakes and sharing that learning.
- Strategically work with the senior retail team to prioritise in line with the retail team strategy. Work with Head of Retail Project Management to build and develop retail project management function to maximise efficiency, individual development and team success.
- Ability to oversee and drive through multiple global projects running simultaneously.
- Excellent time, project management and communication skills. Ability to multitask is paramount.
- Problem solver, proactive and solutions orientated.
- Resourceful, energetic with a can-do attitude and an eye for the detail.
- Ability to lead and direct a multi-functional team to deliver projects on time and within allocated resource.
- Influencing and Negotiating - must be able to lead cross functionally and influence effectively.
- Collaborator and team player.
- Knowledge and experience of procurement and finance management.
- Forward thinking and not content with the status quo.
In return they offer a basic salary up to £55,000 per annum plus bonus and various other benefits.
Successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.
Connect with us. Follow us on Twitter @exsurgo_group or LinkedIn to hear about our other roles and more!