Security Developer C# .Net CSSLP - FinTech
Security Developer / C# Software Engineer London to £90k
Security Developer / C# Software Engineer (CSSLP C# .Net). Hugely profitable Hedge Fund is seeking a skilled Security Developer to provide technical guidance from a security prospective. You will work closely with developers across the business to ensure that security best practices are implemented, conducting threat modelling and risk assessments for a broad range of applications.
As a Security Developer you will keep up-to-date with the latest technologies and industry trends, influencing and improving the security technology direction, as well as designing and developing the architecture for complex security solutions. Joining a small talented team, you will write and maintain common libraries and tools to enhance the security of complex systems.
You can come from any technology background (C++, Java, C#, etc.) provided that you are happy to work with C# .Net technologies moving forward. This “non-corporate” environment based in Central London offers a casual dress and an informal atmosphere with the latest kit.
- Knowledge of secure development lifecycle practices
- Understanding of emerging cyber threats
- Experience of internal software security design
- Previous team lead experience
- 2:1 degree or better in Computer Science or a related subject
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ideally, membership and certification from relevant professional bodies e.g. CSSLP (Certified Security Software Lifecycle Professional) from (ISC)2
As a Security Developer / C# Software Engineer you will earn a competitive salary (to £90k – depending on skills and experience) as well as an uncapped bonus and extensive benefits package including pension and health care.
Send your CV or call 020 7090 2518 today for more information on this Security Developer / C# Software Engineer opportunity.