.Net Developer C# .Net (Junior) Break into Banking
Net Developer (Junior) Essex to £40k
.Net Developer / C# .Net Software Engineer (Graduate / Junior). Opportunity for a bright, ambitious .Net Developer to join a specialist lending and savings bank and gain valuable knowledge of financial software systems.
Joining a talented team you will design and develop complex financial applications on the savings platform (£3 billion in deposits). You’ll be working across the full development lifecycle; gaining exposure to the full technology stack from backend applications through to the frontend (MVC4, WPF).
Excellent opportunity to gain / improve your knowledge of financial trading applications and avoid the commute in to London, role is Essex based (close to public transport and with parking available). Superb career progression available.
Requirements for C# Developer:
- Degree educated, Computer Science preferred
- C# .Net development skills
- Good knowledge of SQL Server
- Business acumen, aptitude and keen desire to learn about finance / banking systems
- Excellent communication skills
- Desirable: knowledge of MVC4, WPF, Visual Studio 2012/2013/2015, SSRS, JIRA
As a Graduate / Junior .Net Developer you can expect to earn a highly competitive salary (to £40k), bonus and benefits package.
Send your CV or call 020 7090 2595 for an informal discussion about this Graduate / Junior .Net Developer opportunity.