Product Owner - Online Training Platform
Product Owner / Lead Product Developer - (Online Training Platform)
A creative Product Owner / Lead Product Developer is needed to join a technology services company with plans for rapid global expansion. Based from their Spitalfields office, expect to play a key role driving innovative product solutions that are transforming the way we learn.
Working with a diverse and dynamic team and ambitious corporate clients this leading technology service provider is exciting the marketplace, inspiring people and provoking positive change through their innovative cloud based training / online learning platform. They are growing fast and are looking for a Product Owner / Lead Product Developer who has experience in a tech start-up to make a real impact in the direction of the business.
Reporting to the CEO the Product Owner / Lead Product Developer will be responsible for leading the product development process from conception through to delivery. On a day-to-day basis expect take the lead on product creation, build a deep understanding of client needs, actively engage with the industry to develop / create a future proof product roadmap, prioritise development and product enhancements, work together with internal teams (developers / designers / QA testers) and anything else necessary to ensure outstanding learning / training products are delivered on time. In summary, expect a varied role that will see you gain input from all stakeholders into the creation and delivery of a forward thinking and market leading product roadmap that makes learning fun and engaging.
To qualify. You should be a Product Owner / Lead Product Manager / Creative Product Owner / Product Developer / Lead Product Developer / Web Product Manager / Software Product Owner or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience in a similar Product Owner / Product Development role within a tech start – up (learning / education or training experience would be a bonus but not essential);
- The ability to formulate and deliver Product Roadmaps;
- Experience leading on innovation;
- The ability to collaborate closely with a technical delivery / development team;
- You have first rate communication skills;
- Excellent organisational skills with outstanding attention to detail;
- You have a ‘can-do' attitude, you're self-motivated, and you get things done;
- You are excellent at working with customers to understand current and future Product requirements.
This is a great opportunity for a Product Owner / Lead Product Developer to join a fantastic technical services company who really believes in supporting their employees and providing a great place to work. In return, expect flexible working hours, the opportunity to work from home two days' a week, table tennis, free beer, regular social events and you can even bring your dog to work!
More searches like this
- Media & Advertising Project / Product Management £100,000 or more Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Education Project / Product Management £100,000 or more Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Technology & New Media Project / Product Management £100,000 or more Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Marketing & PR Project / Product Management £100,000 or more Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Public Sector Project / Product Management £100,000 or more Permanent jobs in London (Central)