Senior Building Surveyor
6 days left
- Full Time
Are you a chartered building surveyor looking to make an impact within a thriving, independently owned, national consultancy? Do you want the opportunity to quickly progress within a leading connsultancy? Due to the continued growth of one of the UK's most well respected building consultancies I am looking for an ambitious and independent Building Surveyor based in Cambridge.
- Significant opportunity for progression and leaadership within an independently owned national consultancy
- Excellent Salary
- Bonus Scheme
- Generous annual leave
- Company Car/Car Allowance
- Experience in general building surveying duties, ideally working on science, technology and public sector projects
- Project management experience of building maintenance work, refurbishment and alterations of existing buildings
- Experience in stock condition surveys, party walls, dilapidations, measured and pre-acquisition surveys, contract administration, move management
- Knowledge of building principles, preparing plans and specifications
- Ability to monitor and report on progress and expenditure of projects
- Excellent communication and client facing skills, combined with strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- MRICS Chartered (Minimum 4 years post qualification experience)
- Bacholers Degree (Hons) or equivalent
- Ambitious, motivated, able to work unsupervised and can operate within a close knit team.
If you're interested in the role or just an initial discreet coversation then please feel free to get in touch
For the latest surveying jobs within the Construction and Property industry find me, Adam Geraghty (Randstad CPE), on LinkedIn.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.