7 days left
- Full Time
Have you got experience as a number 1 on a project with a top tier contractor? Who wouldn't want to work with a well cultured, financially stable contractor in London? If you would like to work, leading a project and have good opportunities for future progression, then this could be perfect for you!
This is an excellent opportunity for a Project Manager with, opportunity for progression to Contracts Manager as the business grows over the next 18 months to 2 years. This client of mine are extremely financially stable and have growth plans to get their turnover to £100m in the next 3-5 years. They are currently working on various high end residential projects as well as commercial and education. They are looking to diversify their project portfolio more as the business grows and are seeking a Project Manager to bring their experience to deliver projects and assist in the growth of the business.
- Excellent company culture
- A lot of autonomy and control
- Part of a growing company
- Able to bring initiative and influence
- Excellent portfolio of projects in London and other areas of UK
- To support the design function by ensuring that during pre and post tender period, the trade scope is devised in line with the required Safety, Quality and Sustainability standards.
- To work with the Project Director and devise a recommended trade programme, including producing method statements and risk assessments.
- Managing subcontractors whilst measuring and reporting on their progress against plan.
- Ensuring the flow of information between the construction management team and subcontractors.
- Leading site progress meetings and dealing with site administration.
- Advanced knowledge of Health and Safety procedures
- Experience on RC frame and steel frame
- Stable career history
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Able to work in Central London
- Experience on residential projects preferred
If you are a Senior Site Manager seeking the step up or a Project Manager and currently would be interested in a new opportunity please do apply within. Alternatively if you know a Project Manager who would be well suited to this role then please do contact me.
0203 680 0650
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.