Architectural Assistant Part 2
Blueprint Recruitment Solutions is currently seeking an Architectural Assistant Part 2 to join our award winning client on a permanent basis. The selected candidate will join a team of skilled and highly motivated architects work on a variety of complex and interesting projects. You will be responsible for applying your own skills with relevant design software to produced detailed and accurate design work throughout the complete project lifecycle.
Renowned for successfully deliver innovative and complex projects, our client is a award winning architectural practice committed to delivering the highest quality architecture in every project they take on. Offering a range of architectural services including; planning, energy efficiency, conservation, interior design, project management and project delivery our client has built a reputation of successfully delivering a wide range of projects.
· Experience working on UK projects
· Proficient user of AutoCAD, Sketch Up and Adobe Creative (Revit is desirable)
· Experience work at RIBA Stages 1, 2 and 3
· Technical knowledge of construction planning and building regulations
· Good design and presentation skills
· Ability to work to tight time constraints, good organisation skills
· Good communication and time management skills to meet deadlines and requirements
This is a fantastic opportunity for the successful candidate to develop their skills in an prestigious organisation working with highly skilled and motivated employees who have a wealth of experience within the industry. Our client is offering an excellent salary package, dependant on experience, for this permanent position based in Brighton or Cambridge.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
For further information please call Hannah McMillan on 02392 603033 or email and quote 11543HM, or apply directly using the 'Apply' option below.