Level 3 Nursery Nurse
Level 3 Nursery Practitioner needed at a Nursery in Barnet £16000-18000.
Your new nursery
You will have the opportunity to work in Community Nursery based in North London.
Your new job
- Plan and implement a programme of activities suitable to the age range of children in your area, in conjunction with other staff
- Regularly evaluate the children's development and keep a record on your key children for parents
- Work with parents of children with special needs to give full integration in the nursery
- Support all staff to maintain a good team working relationship
- Liaise with and support parents and other family members
- Work alongside the manager and staff team to ensure that the philosophy behind the nursery is fulfilled
- Ensure that children are collected by someone known to the nursery
- To develop your role within the team, especially with regard to your work as a keyworker
- To prepare and complete activities to suit the child's stage of development
- Washing and changing children as required
- To be flexible with the working practices of the nursery. Be prepared to help when other areas of the nursery may be short staffed or with domestic duties, or other duties as specified by the nursery manager
What you'll need to succeed in this job
-You must be passionate about caring for children aged 0 - 5 years
-Have recent experience working in a nursery nurse job within a nursery setting
-candidates applying must hold a qualification in CACHE NNEB, BTEC or NVQ in early years, childcare and education or Pre-school.
-It is essential that you are flexible in your approach to work
-This is a fantastic opportunity if you want to build on your existing experience as a nursery nurse.
What you'll get in return
-Auto enrolment into government pension
Not only will you receive all the support you need from a Department for Education, You will also receive £250 in high street vouchers every time you recommend a friend to us*
*Terms and conditions apply*
What you need to do now to apply for this job
If you're interested in this permanent nursery nurse job in North London, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to the Hays Education Enfield office, or call us now.
If this job is not right for you but you are looking for a new job in North London, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.