Java Analyst Programmer SOA Finance
Java Analyst Programmer London to £65k
Java Analyst Programmer / Developer (Java J2SE SOA UML). Opportunity to join one of the UKs largest Investment Management firms. As a Java Analyst Programmer you will analyse business and system requirements and use appropriate UML techniques to contribute to a design solution. You’ll be working closely with the Architect and Technical Lead to agree the design, develop the solution, ensure it is well tested and successfully integrated with client systems.
Based in fantastic City based offices this is a professional yet friendly environment that offers excellent career progression opportunities.
- Track record of project delivery
- Strong knowledge of SOA architecture
- Enterprise Java coding skills
- Good UML (component diagrams, use cases, class diagrams, sequence diagrams, state diagrams, business process diagrams)
- Familiar with JMS, Web Services, FTP, BPM, EJB3, SQL, JDBC, Hibernate, Ant, Maven, Continuous Build / Integration, XSL/T, XPath, XSD, Java beans, CSV, JUnit, XMLUnit, SopaUI
- Collaborative team member with excellent communication skills
As a Java Analyst Programmer / Developer you can expect to earn a highly competitive salary (to £65k) plus bonus and benefits.
Send your CV or call 020 7090 285 for a confidential discussion about this Java Analyst Programmer / Developer opportunity.