C++ Developer Python - Multi-threading
C++ Developer / Software Engineer London to £150k
C++ Developer / Software Engineer (UNIX C++11 OOD Python Multi-threading C++ TDD). International proprietary trading firm is seeking a skilled C++ Developer with experience of a scripting language, such as Python to join a small, talented team. You will design and develop new features and enhancements for scalable, low-latency trading infrastructure.
As a C++ Developer your responsibilities will include performance optimisation, exchange connectivity, market data infrastructure, back-testing tools, calculation engines, risk management and compliance monitoring. This growing, technology-driven business is expanding into new markets and you will be a key player in ensuring it has the tools and solutions needed to remain at the forefront of this highly competitive industry.
Based in the City, this is a friendly, collaborative environment where you will work closely with other developers, traders and quants to deliver exciting new innovations.Requirements:
- Strong C++ skills, ideally including C++11
- Experience of scripting languages such as Python or Ruby
- Previous experience of working in a low latency environment
- 2:1 degree or higher in Computer Science or related subject
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving and analytical abilities
- Desirable: knowledge of statistical languages (e.g. R or NumPy); knowledge of finance technology, trading or exchange products
As a C++ Developer you can expect to earn a highly competitive salary (£110k to £150k, dependent on skillset and experience) an extensive bonus and a benefits package.
Send a CV or call 020 7090 2590 today for more information about this C++ Developer opportunity.