Travel Luxury Tailor-made Travel Consultant - North & South America specialist
Travel Luxury Tailor-made Travel Consultant – North & South America specialist - London, up to £26k basic plus uncapped commission
Our travel client is a luxury, tailor-made specialist Travel Company and they are looking for proven experienced travel sales consultants with a passion to sell luxury holidays in the USA, Canada, South American and Caribbean region.
You will have excellent destination knowledge, either gained through living or working in South or North America, or through extensively travelling and selling the region. With a proven track record in sales, ideally gained in a luxury or tailor made travel company, you will have excellent customer relationship skills needed to close sales and win clients.
- Use your destination knowledge and personal insight to design and convert to sale individual tailor-made itineraries to our clients
- Maximise every enquiry (whether phone call or email) with friendly and professional service and quickly identify good leads
- Offer the highest levels of customer service and be prepared to ‘go the extra mile’ throughout the sales and after-sales processes to ensure a high repeat ratio
- Use preferred partners to offer high quality product and optimum return on sales and offer ancillary products as appropriate to enhance clients’ journeys
- Confidently interact with clients by email, phone and occasionally face-to-face to build loyal relationships and repeat business
- Work closely with your product manager so you have first class product and region knowledge as expected by clients
- A proven track record in short-haul (ideally luxury) sales in the Americas region
- GDS experience, ideally Amadeus
- Commercially aware and in depth knowledge of the Americas region
- Ideally educated to degree level or can speak a second language
- Passion and enthusiasm for travel.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, actively listening to and fulfilling clients’ needs.
- Attention to detail.
- Results orientated with personal motivation to deliver and exceed targets.
- Strong time management and personal organisation skills
- Confident with clients and able to build trust and loyalty