Development Chef, Pan Asian Ready Meals, London
Expertise within Oriental cuisine is wanted for a new position for a multi-retailer food manufacturer in London. Creativity and passion required.
Our client is a leading manufacturer for international cuisines into the UK's leading supermarkets. It now has a need for a Chef to join the team, in the Middlesex area, that will focus predominantly on Oriental and Pan Asian ready meal products.
This position will offer not only a work-life balance, but also the opportunity to increase your earnings over time, to way above the average that is often available within restaurants. It also provides enormous job satisfaction in creating culinary ideas that are developed and enhanced in order to be manufactured to the entire nation. With your dishes on the chilled aisles of all the UK's major retailers for years to come, there is little to compare in terms of professional achievements, in a position that you are capable of working until retirement.
In order to qualify for consideration you must have:
- Experience of working within a range of Oriental / Pan Asian restaurants as a Senior Chef
- Culinary flair and creativity - understanding of flavour profiling across a range of ingredients from the Far East
- Strong communication skills; Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- A professional approach to recipe dish meals to present concepts to a demanding and discerning customer base
- An understanding of the latest food trends across multiple platforms in restaurants and retail
If you have the career experience and skillset required, and have an interest in developing your career within New Product Development for a key manufacturer then send your CV for immediate consideration.
To assist you searching for a role by location - we have added a generic postcode, when uploading the advert, that designates the centre of the county in which this job is found. You may not see this on certain job boards.
REF. FTL15328 By Focus Management
Follow Focus Management on Twitter @foodjob
Focus Management Consultants Ltd, Tel: +44 (0) 1625 560778