£50,000 + Pension
City of London
TF Recruitment are proud to be working in partnership with a globally recognized independent provider of property maintenance services, who are looking to appoint a Contract Manager
About the Role
This role offers plenty of progression and support. The main purpose of this role is to take overall responsibility for operational and financial viability of Contracts within their portfolio. Development of client relationships is essential as well as the ability to lead and manage a large team of multi skilled staff.
Main Duties include:
- Ensure that all work is planned, and signed off in a timely manner through the specified CAFM system Preparation and / or review of specifications, contracts, tender documents and checking of estimates in relation to the services carried out by contractors, including contractor appointment.
- Liaise with clients and contractors and draw up schedules of the maintenance works to ensure that contractual obligations are met.
- Raise orders and quotes for services delivered by contractors within the set limits.
- Be responsible for managing contract provision, ensuring they deliver to the set KPI's / SLA's and achieve value for money and comply with statutory regulations and approved codes of practice.
- Ensure that the contract is operated in accordance with the company's Integrated Management System, Procedures, Processes and work instructions.
You will be City & Guilds mechanically or electrically qualified with a minimum of 2 years' contract management experience, plus:
- Be be a team player within the office
- Helping colleagues, as and when necessary, especially to meet deadlines
- Contribute effort towards Company Vision and Mission and observe Company values when actioning your objectives
For a confidential discussion, please contact Tammi Roberts on 0207 442 5911. Alternatively, please send your latest CV .