Head Of Apprenticeship - North London
Morgan Hunt are working with a leading Hairdressing Salon who are currently recruiting for a Head of Apprenticeships based in North London. This is a full time permanent role paying between £40,000 - £45,000 for the right candidate. This role will involve managing and further developing the apprenticeship program levels 2/3 and advanced apprenticeships in hairdressing, barbering, customer services, assessors award and qualification.
The ideal candidate for the Head of Apprenticeships role will be responsible for:
- Managing and developing the level 2 and 3 apprenticeships
- Being the point of contact and attending regular meetings with their awarding body VTCT
- Managing the PICS MIS System
- SFA contract and funding data
- Maintaining quality assurance and EQA meetings, policies and procedures
- Managing the delivery staff
The ideal candidate for the Head of Apprenticeships role will have:
- A background of working within the hairdressing sector including training/education roles
- Educational management experience within hairdressing
- Experience of SFA funding and usage of PICS database
- An assessors qualification ie an A1 or equivalent
- An internal verifiers qualification ie a V1 or equivalent
- A teaching qualification ie a PTLLS or equivalent
- The Level 3 Hairdressing qualification or equivalent
If you match the above specification then please apply now.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.