Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Technology
Trainee Recruitment Consultant / Recruiter London £21k
Trainee Recruitment Consultant / Recruiter. Client Server Ltd is a leading IT Recruitment Consultancy providing a full range of recruitment solutions to investment banks, hedge funds, established technology leaders, innovative technology start-ups and consultancies.
We are looking for outstanding, highly motivated people. Following a comprehensive training induction you will be recruiting for an established client base offering immediate significant uncapped earning potential (£35k in your 1st year, £60k+ 2nd year).
Throughout your career you will receive extensive training in recruitment, sales techniques, technology, financial & business markets equipping you with the knowledge to rapidly progress your career from Consultant to Account Manager to Team Leader.
Recruitment is one of the fastest growing industries in the UK, offering the opportunity to work in a challenging and exciting environment where you can directly determine the level of your success and earning potential (this is NOT a HR role; it is a fast paced sales position where you will have to get used to operating outside of your comfort zone).
Due to our continued success we are in the process of continuous expansion and have opportunities available in our new London (City) and Esher (Surrey) offices – the Esher office is 25 minutes from Waterloo.
- Highly competitive, self-motivated and driven by success
- Naturally bright, articulate and confident
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Degree educated (from any discipline)
- Effectively interview and assess candidates
- Headhunt and create your own network of high calibre candidates
- Negotiate offers and successfully place candidates
What we offer:
- Basic salary of £21k with uncapped on target earnings of £35k in your 1st year (£60k+ OTE 2nd year)
- Healthcare and subsidised gym membership
- Incentive prizes such as 5* luxury holidays, iPads, Omega watches, Savile Row suits, designer handbags, weekends away including Monte Carlo with helicopter transfers, Alaska trip to see the Northern lights
- Comprehensive training programme
- Clear career progression – the speed and level of progression is down to you; one of our directors started as a trainee consultant in the role being advertised here and within four years progressed to Director level
Send your CV or call 020 7090 2500 for an informal discussion regarding this Graduate Trainee Recruitment.