Compensation Manager - Global law firm 45-55k - City of London
The purpose of this role is to assist the execution of compensation procedures across EMEA through the provision of complex analysis and advisory support. Additional involvement in benefits and wider Reward activities will be required periodically.
- Assist the annual pay review and bonus processes
- Complete Towers Watson salary surveys
- Provide specialist advice to wider HR community
- Complete ad-hoc reward related reporting and analysis
- Build and manage relationships across theLondonoffice and internationally
- Support and operate beyond salary and bonus; able to articulate the importance of the total reward message when liaising with stakeholders
- Significant experience in Compensation and Benefits in a large, corporate environment
- Experience of regular direct interaction with internal client groups
- Strong Excel skills including v-lookup and pivot tables
- Experience of translating raw excel data into meaningful analysis
- Excellent knowledge of salary surveys, job evaluation and benchmarking
- Degree qualified - essential. CIPD qualification - desirable
Previous managerial experience is not an essential requirement so this is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious candidate currently at Advisor level to step up into a Manager role.
To find out more about Huxley Associates please visit www.huxley.com