Our client part of a highly successful FTSE 100 business based in Woking, Surrey are currently recruiting for a Management Accountant to join team.
Client DetailsOur client part of a highly successful FTSE 100 business based in Woking, Surrey are currently recruiting for a Management Accountant to join team.
DescriptionAs a Management Accountant based from the Woking, Surrey office you will be responsible for:
- Production of month end Finance pack to meet set reporting deadlines
- Production of month end Departmental Finance packs and liaison with Head of Departments
- Producing month end reporting Stats/KPI's.
- Budget/forecast preparation
- Variance reporting - actual/budget/forecast
- Month end reporting to trial balance
- Ownership of all Project Finance within including liaison with all Stakeholders
- Posting and reconciliation of all General Ledger entries
- Intercompany postings
- Ownership of General Ledger/Accounts within CODA
- Fixed Asset administration/access database administration
- Assisting with Year-end Audit process
- Point of contact / reference for the Accounts Payable Supervisor
- Experience matching the above responsibilities as closely as possible
- At least 2 years' experience of working as a Management/Project Accountant
- CIMA/ACCA/AAT Studier or Qualified by experience
- First class attention to detail and exceptional numerical competency
- Experience of using a Finance Software package - CODA a bonus, but not essential
- Good oral and written English Language skills
- Advanced Excel skills
- MS Access database Skills
- Ability to work under pressure including first class Customer relationship skills
- Ability to liaise with all levels of Customer (internal & external)
£35,000 - £43,000, Strong Benefits Package, apply for more details. Parking onsite, due to the location would ideally be a driver.