Architectural Sales Manager
Profile for job 00023749, Architectural Project Manager.
Specification Sales / Sales Project Manager required with experience of sales to architects, specifiers, quantity surveyors and main contractors within the curtain-walling, façade industry. You will be aiming to secure projects, through specification & will work closely with area sales managers. A proven sales / project management background within the curtain-walling, façade industry is required.
My client is a major global blue-chip company and requires a senior sales / project manager to develop and build relationships with architects, specifiers, quantity surveyors and main contractors within the curtain-walling, façade industry.
The role is covering London & the South East.
Specification Sales / Sales Project Manager Position Overview
- To develop good relationships with architects, specifiers and main contractors
- Ensure the hold of specifications by full co-ordination of each process in the procurement chain
- Fully responsible for the full co-ordination of each project
- Provide technical support to architects/contractors in the design phase
- Maintain close communication with other Sales / Project Managers
- CPD presentations
Specification Sales / Sales Project Manager Position Requirements
- Experience in dealing with architects in the target area in particular
on matters relating to design and specification
- Experience with the design/construction of facades or building
- Proven track record of successful business development
- Technical background with a natural ability to deal with technical issues
- Full driving licence
Specification Sales / Sales Project Manager Position Remuneration
- Salary £40k-45k+
- 50% guaranteed £3k bonus
- 25 days holiday
- Company Car
- Laptop, Mobile
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy