MARKETING MANAGER - PREMIUM BAR AND RESTAURANT OPERATOR
Great opportunity to join a hugely successful marketing team for one of the UK's leading hospitality businesses. Our client is looking for a driven and highly talented Marketing Manager to help drive the business to new heights. Our client operates premium pub, bar and restaurant businesses within stunning venues across the UK. They are a group of stylish, modern, informal businesses serving great quality, authentic food at sensible prices.
Marketing Manager - Premium Bar and Restaurant Operator - Role Responsibility
We are looking for a high calibre Marketing Manager who will develop and deliver a marketing plan that ensures key market and consumer insights are understood and to translate the marketing strategy on a site by site basis. As Marketing Manager you will be expected to:
- Inform, support and influence key business stakeholders in order to support the development of market-leading propositions, offers and activity.
- Assist in driving and monitoring the marketing planning process across the business, ensuring it builds and delivers marketing plans in line with commercial goals.
- Direct and support local marketing teams in the development of their marketing plans.
- Work closely with each venue to ensure the successful implementation of their marketing plans with corresponding metrics.
- Coach and guide venue marketing teams to ensure the adoption of best practise.
- Delivery of insight plan on time and within budget.
- Action orientated venue level marketing plans.
- Positive stakeholder relationships and feedback.
- Improved consumer and client satisfaction.
- New business wins.
- Growth in penetration of offers.
- Currently be or most recently been a Marketing Manager or Brand Manager
- Flexibility to travel within the UK
- Strong commercial mind
- Solid relationship building skills
- Good influencing skills
- Self starter - able to proactively manage and organise work with minimal supervision
- Excellent team player, comfortable with regularly sharing knowledge and expertise
- Very good written and verbal communication skills
- Highly motivated