PR Account Manager
PR Account Manager
£30,000 to £40,000 per annum
This Central London based PR marketing agency has a varied client base including tech, entertainment and consumer so this is a role with great variety.
- Strong (degree-level) academic background
- Strong knowledge of social media management and moderation is a requirement
- Knowledge of the capabilities and limitations of social technologies, platforms and monitoring/publishing tools is also a
- We are looking for a lively, energetic and enthusiastic candidate who has a 'can do' approach.
- They should have the ability to learn quickly, work as part of a team, handle a number of tasks at the same time, and be able to prioritise tasks according to
- There is a requirement for the Account Manager/Senior Account Manager to be flexible as there will be changes in the emphasis of duties as required from time to
- Good writing skills and a strong command of the English language (spelling & grammar, etc.) is
- The ideal candidate will have a willingness to succeed, will be proactive and will take pride in their
- Ambitious player with a hard work ethic who is keen to progress their
- Excellent social and digital experience with ability to manage channels
- Successfully pitch from client brief and follow through to secure quality
- Produce a wide range of high quality written material within tight
- Confident client-facing account handler with an ability to work proactively and with minimal supervision.
- Ability to adapt quickly and contribute to the team's development and understanding in this sector.
- Good time and workload management skills - must be a strong multi-tasker.
- A good team player who is willing to learn from team members and who can take constructive criticism from
PLEASE NOTE as much as we'd like to get back to all our candidates, due to high volume applications, if you haven't heard back from us within 7 days then you've been unsuccessful in this instance