Senior Management Accountant
Key responsibilities include:
- Financial management of SPVs; ensure journals are accurate and posted in a timely manner
- Production of management reports to be presented to the board and shareholders
- Financial modelling for potential investments and renovations
- Preparation of Statutory Accounts and liaise with external auditors
- Preparation of tax returns and VAT submissions
- Ad hoc projects and reports when require by stakeholders
Candidates must be / have:
- Qualified Accountant with 2 year PQE (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Prior experience in a Management Accountant or Project Accountant position
- Previous exposure to Private Public Partnerships and SPVs would be extremely beneficial
- Confident and effective communicator
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leading business with excellent scope for progression. This role will pay a salary of £50,000 - £55,000 per annum depending on experience. If you meet the criteria and this sounds like an exciting opportunity, do not hesitate in applying.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.