Semi Senior Accountant
Semi Senior Accountant - Southend
An incredible opportunity to work within a 9 partner firm. A great chance to further & strengthen your career within accountancy and work within a highly reputable firm.
My Client is currently looking for a hard working, driven, well presented Semi Senior Accountant to join an ambitious 9 partner firm in Southend who strive to offer a professional service to their clients.
Roles & Responsibilities of the Semi Senior Accountant
- VAT returns.
- Office administration.
- Liaising with existing and potential clients as well establishing & maintaining relations.
- Accounts preparation for limited companies, sole traders, and partnerships.
- Ensuring deadlines are met in order to make sure clients, partners and co workers needs are met.
- Have a can do attitude towards day to day tasks in order to maintain smooth day to day running's of the practice.
- Audit work.
The Ideal Candidate for this Semi Senior Role will be;
- Qualified or part-qualified ACCA or AAT.
- Flawless verbal and written communication.
- Minimum of 2 years UK public practice experience.
- Must be competent at working with Sage, Excel, Iris & Quickbooks
- Enjoy working with a team environment.
- Eager to learn, driven & prove their knowledge and experience.
What's on offer?
Aston Tate Semi Senior refer a friend scheme
Do you know a Semi Senior Accountant or someone who may be suitable for this role? Should you introduce a candidate to Aston Tate who we subsequently place, we will send you a £250 retail gift voucher!