ACCOUNT MANAGER - TELECOMS
Get Recruited are workign on behalf of a Technology Solutions consulatncy, offering business connectivity and communications solutions to businesses in London. Working closely with their key network provider, they are looking to add to their growing sales team in East London.
The role will be responsible for assisting in the expansion of their client base through new business development and account growth.
The successful candidate will manage an existing account base, developing opportunities within that base, as well as actively prospecting for new business sales opportunities with new clients, and therefore taking responsibility for expanding their own account management role. Targets will be activity and sales based. Candidates will need previous experience of proactively generating new business within the telecoms industry.
The role will work closely with the Managing Director & Marketing Manager to:
- Conduct high-level conversations with senior executives (CIO, CTO, Infrastructure Manager) to address business needs & build relationships.
- Identify opportunities within the account base for growth.
- Form a strategy for account reviews and contract renewals.
- Identify and approach new prospects.
- Effectively qualify new business leads.
- Understand selling techniques to guide sales process to successful close.
- Assist in the development and implementation of marketing plans as required.
- Attend Industry specific tradeshows and conferences.
- Desk and field based work. Face to face meetings required (with support) to deliver company and sales presentations.
- Keep informed of competition and industry trends that may impact client business activities.
- Preparation and delivery of quotes and proposals.
- Actively build product knowledge.
- Meet/exceed sales and productivity targets.
- A proven track record of sales and target achievements.
- Proven experience of communications sales - business connectivity, voice data, VoiP solutions etc.
- Strong communication skills with consultative professional business acumen.
- Highly motivated, possessing a positive attitude and driven by targets.
- Comfortable with new business prospecting.
- Able to work on own initiative and also as part of a team.
- Ability to drive sales by engaging & negotiating with senior Executives.
- Significant experience relevant telecoms experience
- Prior experience working with CRM software and forecasting tools, Salesforce.com experience preferred but SAP also required.
- Good knowledge of IT Infrastructure solutions such as:
- Connectivity (data networks | internet access | cloud connectivity)
- Data centre (colocation | hosting)
- Voice (fixed lines & calls | SIP | VOIP | Cloud UC)
- Cloud (private/public cloud | IAAS |disaster recovery)
Please send your CV for immediate consideration or contact Sarah on 0161 850 1091