Our client have an exciting opportunity for a Centre Manager to join our team based in Cambridge, Cambridgeshire.
Job Title: Centre Manager
Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Hours: Full time (40 hours)
Salary: £22,500 per anum + benefits
Our client offers fully serviced business centres for cost-conscious businesses in over 30 locations nationwide.
This Centre Manager role is the “engine” of the centre getting involved in all aspects of the business. The individual will be confident and have a positive and flexible attitude. You will be responsible for all aspects of the day to day running of the centre.
The Centre Manager will be responsible for all aspects of the day to day running of the centre ensuring the centre is operating according to the processes and procedures set out on the Citibase intranet.
Centre Manager – Key Responsibilities:
- Ensure consistently high standards of customer service, support and facilities management
- Responsible for the administrative and operational aspects of the Centre
- Assisting in maximising the revenue opportunities of the Centre
- Rigorous control of costs. The process is managed via the Purchase Order system
- Prepare, revise and submit reports, budgets and other documentation
- Implement quality management and regulatory compliance strategies
- Ensure safety regulations are adhered to
- Ensure that any customer issues or queries are resolved in a timely and appropriate manner
- Conducting viewings to prospective customers and upselling our services
- Responsible for the management and motivation of the centre team e.g. regular team meetings and training sessions.
Centre Manager – The successful candidate will have:
- Prior experience in operational management
- Experience in administrative and operational roles in a customer focussed environment.
- Experience in controlling costs and working within budgeted parameters
- Previous experience of working within the sector would be desirable
- Effective verbal and written communication skills, excellent leadership and supervisory skills and the ability to communicate confidently at all levels of authority.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills with the ability to prioritise and adapt a flexible approach to working
- Strong project, planning, change and time management capabilities
- The ability to remain focused in a demanding and fast-paced environment.
- Great motivating and problem solving skills with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Knowledge of using basic IT packages such as Microsoft office 365.
To submit your CV for this exciting Centre Manager opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ now.
This Centre Manager role may be relevant if you have previous experience as a Services Supervisor, Team Leader, Customer Service Manager, Facilities Manager.