Senior Project Manager
7 days left
- Full Time
Role: Senior Project Manager
Location: London and South East
Sector: Refurbishment / Fit Out
Salary: £70 to £85k plus benefits package
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Project Manager to join the UK office of a rapidly expanding international contractor has arisen. Established less than 10 years ago our client works within the London area and specialises in refurbishment of High End Hotels and Residential properties with project values up to £30 million.
Our client has been consistently winning tenders, has a full order book and as a result has created a Permanent position within a company that will provide the opportunity to fast track their career. These positions do not come along often and applications are welcomed from candidates with the following experience.
- Proven Project Management experience minimum of 5 years gained at this level.
- Ability to deliver multiple projects, with values up to £30 million.
- Experience in pre-construction, planning and build-ability.
- Proven stable work track record with reputable main contractors.
- Excellent Team Leader and client interfacing skills.
- Degree educated, holding Black CSCS card and SMSTS.
- At least 3 years experience managing D&B and Turnkey projects.
- Experience in New Build and Refurbishment projects.
- Located commutable distance of London, with some flexibility on location of projects.
- Ability to plan & programme projects.
- Practical experience of managing both SHE and QMS systems.
- Either a member of or working towards membership of CIOB.
Our client is offering a salary up to £85k DOE plus benefits package
A full job description is available on application. For more information in confidence please call or email Karen at Quanta Contracts.