I am currently looking for a Reward Advisor to join a well-known charity based in London. My client is looking for someone to develop and deliver a total reward framework which can engage their employees and will enable them to achieve their overall strategy.
Being a member of the Reward Team you will be managing the employee benefits on a day to day basis, maintaining all the information and ensuring effective communication on the intranet. You will be supporting the Reward Manager with the delivery of key projects and delivering the annual reward cycle.
You must have/be:
- Demonstrable experience of working in reward, including experience of job evaluations and salary review
- Experience implementing reward initiatives
- Project management experience
- An understanding of employment law
- Knowledge of reward practices, including but not limited to pay models, job evaluation frameworks and benchmarking.