6 days left
- Full Time
Morgan Hunt are currently working in partnership with a further education college in North London to recruit for qualified Sports/Fitness Lecturer on a temp basis.
Applicants should have:
* A recognised teaching qualification e.g. DTLLS, PGCE or QCF level 5 Diploma in Education
* Relevant degree or fitness related qualifications
* Recent experience lecturing in the Education Sector.
* Excellent subject knowledge.
* A proven track record of consistently good/outstanding teaching.
* The ability to engage different learners through a range of teaching resources.
* A valid DBS registered with the online update service or be willing to apply for a new one.
As part of our Education services at Morgan Hunt we also provide a programme of CPD courses designed to raise the standards of Teaching, Learning and Assessment (TLA).
Our quality department was set-up for quality improvement and to promote higher standards across the FE system. These open programmes are part of this initiative; to provide the platforms and opportunities for teaching staff to hold teaching qualifications.
A full programme of Morgan Hunt e-learning, online, one day, half day and twilight courses can be found here: http://www.morganhunt.com/our-expertise/education-jobs/industry-insights/Get-qualified-and-train2teach
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.