Reservations Manager / Retail Travel Branch Manager - City of London
Our client is currently seeking a Reservations Travel Branch Manager for one of their key stores.
The successful candidate will maximise sales, revenue and profitability of the branch through excellent sales performance and effective management of all resources.
As A reservations travel store manager in this key location you will also have the opportunity to manage national events, and to be involved in national marketing and PR opportunities.
Travel Store Manager/Reservations Manager Key Responsibilities:
- To maximise branch profitability through the achievement of sales and revenue budgets and a focus on cost reduction
- To motivate and develop a high performing team focused on delivering outstanding service and sales results
- To plan and implement local business development activity, which generates local demand and maintains our local competitive edge
- To effectively manage the assistant managers and teams to deliver results and increase productivity
- To ensure all customers are provided with excellent levels of service
- To ensure that all Best Practice is followed so that the branch operates efficiently
- Excellent leadership and strong organisational skills
- A proven track record in delivering results
- An ability to motivate your teams and drive performance
- A track record of delivering outstanding customer service
- A consistent approach to managing performance
- Strong coaching and staff development skills
- A strong drive to progress yourself individually as well as the business
- An ability to build strong relationships and communicate effectively at all levels
- A creative approach to local marketing initiatives and an aggressive approach to local business development
- Previous management experience