Project Manager - London
4 days left
- Full Time
Project Manager - London
Package - £55,000 to £70,000pa salary + car allowance + benefits
A privately owned independent Construction business specialising in the construction of Accommodation, retail, Residential and Housing schemes are looking to add a Project Manager to join their business at a time of great growth and opportunity. With offices in the Midlands and London, the team that lead this business has delivered a number of exceptional projects, and with their strong client base, this is set to continue.
This is a high energy, ambitious, organisation with an entrepreneurial culture that puts their clients at the forefront of everything they do.
This is a Project Managers role based in London, reporting into a Contract Manager. The role could be office and site based overseeing the delivery of projects up to £7M in value. This is to work on a high spec mixed use residential / retail scheme.
You will be a highly motivated and ambitious individual with the energy and drive to deliver a high quality finished product within budget and on time. For achieving this there is a very attractive package available.
You will need to be able to undertake the following responsibilities:
- Experience of working on multiple projects up to value of £7 million
- The ideal candidate will currently be operating as a Project Manager with a construction business specialising within residential / mixed use projects either new build or refurbishment looking for the next phase of your career.
- Ideally you will be degree qualified within a construction related discipline however candidates from a trades background will be considered providing they are operating at a senior management position currently.
- Confident managing the different stakeholder expectations.
- Effectively managing the Project Delivery team, co-ordinating the different functions within the business to achieve the project objectives.
- Have broad experience overseeing pre-construction, site operation to completion.
- Ability to demonstrate your previous achievements.
- You will bring an entrepreneurial spirit
- Have excellent influencing and communication skills
- Be able to make an immediate impact on the business
To apply for the role you will have Project Management experience of projects to a value of £7M within Student Accommodation, Care or Apartment schemes. Experienced working on mixed use schemes would be beneficial.
This is a permanent role with excellent career progression. Package comes with a salary from £55,000 -£70,000pa + car benefits package
Please email James Shepherd at Recruit Build attaching a current CV to apply.
Please note that every effort will be made to contact all applicants, however due to the high volume in candidate applications if you have not had a response to your submission within 10 days please assume that you have not been shortlisted for interview on this occasion.