Land Surveyor - South East
Land Surveyor is required to work for my client who are a well-established company that operate all throughout the UK. The company specialise in many different sectors covering all types of surveying from building through to underground utilities. Due to ongoing expansion and success of the company they are looking to get on board a Land Surveyor to join their team based around the South East.
The most suitable Land Surveyor will have previous experience using Total Stations and GPS equipment. The role of the Land Surveyor will be to produce topographical and measured building surveys across the country. It is desired that the Land Surveyor has previous experience working within the rail industry. This is a great opportunity to join a company that offer on-going training and progression throughout their career.
Land Surveyor Position Overview
- Topographical and measured building surveys
- Using Total Stations and GPS equipment
- Liaise with internal and external parties
- Carry out training when required
Land Surveyor Position Requirements
- Previous experience is essential
- Experience using Total Stations and GPS equipment
- Driver's License
- Ability to work flexible hours and away from home
Land Surveyor Position Remuneration
- Salary £26,000 - £32,000 (DOE)
- Company vehicle
- Life Assurance
- Flexible Benefits
- 20 days holiday
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy