Business Travel Sales/Account Manager OTE£45k
Business Travel Sales/Account Manager, London, OTE£45k
Our client who is an very well established Independent Business Travel Management Agency with Offices in London, Manchester, Europe, USA and Australia are now looking for a Business Travel Sales/Account Manager to take over an existing portfolio of Small to Medium sized accounts. Our client is looking for a target driven and dynamic Business Travel Sales/Account Manager who wants to make a name for themselves in the Industry.
The key responsibilites of the Business Travel Sales/Account Manager are;
- Relationship development
- Successfully implement SMART objectives that target account development activity with all major existing accounts, securing multiple year contract renewal
- Target sales development ‘share of wallet’ activity within existing accounts
- Successfully manages the sales pipeline using “Sales Force” for the delivery of revenue and margin growth to meet the UK business plan.
- Identifies, target and delivers new business revenue and margin growth from new customers and channels.
- Develops and maintains reporting on KPIs and metrics that provide visibility of progress towards meeting agreed objectives.
- Provides timely, accurate, competitive pricing on all customer proposals submitted for pricing and approval, whilst striving to maximise profit margin.
- Maintains accurate records of all pricings and sales activity (Utilising “Sales Force”).
- Conducts customer new business proposal presentations and development of customer contacts in target accounts.
- Personable approach that reflects the organisation’s values.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes.
The key skills required of the Business Travel Sales Account Manager are;
- Relationship development
- Proven record of success as a Sales/Account Management/Business Development, B2B/TMC or Travel environment.
- Extensive experience in all aspects of Customer Relationship Management.
- Strong understanding of customer needs, market dynamics and requirements.
- Computer literate.
- Competent financial analysis ability.
- Honed planning and organisational skills.
- Sales performance reporting.
- A full driving licence.
The Business Travel Sales/Account Manager would ideally suit a dynamic Sales person or BDM who would like to move away from 100% new Business and would like a mix of Sales and Account Management
To apply for the Business Travel Sales/Account Manager, please click on the link below or call Prospects4Corporate Travel on 0207 877 2700
Alternatively apply online via our website www.prospects4corporatetravel.com where you can register your CV, get job alerts and see all of our current vacancies.