5 days left
- Full Time
HR Advisor (with a bias on Employee Relations)- Watford - £32-35,000
Excellent opportunity for an HR Advisor (with a bias on Employee Relations) to join this well established commercial organisation on a permanent basis. Reporting into the HR Manager and working alongside the team you will manage a large portfolio of cases.
You will be responsible for:-
- Disciplinaries, grievances, performance management, absence management, capability
- Advise and coach managers to ensure casework is resolved
- Build and maintain familiarity around policies and procedures
- Build and maintain relationships with fellow advisors
- Identify exposures in case management and effectively influence managers
- Support continuous development of new team members
This is an advisory role with responsibility for influencing the decision making process on a case by case basis. It is essential that you have:-
- CIPD Qualification or equivalent
- Solid Employee Relations experience within a fast paced environment
- Work well in a team
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.