Site Account Manager
5 days left
- Full Time
I am now recruiting for a Site Account Manager to join a leading Industrial Service provider based in Watford, London.
This position is within the Distribution and Engineering function to service a new contract win.
As the Site Account Manager you will have responsibility for in site sales of an extensive portfolio of manufacturing consumable products. You will have full P&L responsibility and will be required to liaise with Customer Engineering, Procurement and Stores teams on site projects and highlight improvements regarding inventory levels, sales and stock availability.
Other responsibilities of the Site Account Manager:
- Actively participate in Engineering and Customer review meetings
- Work with the Customer to implement engineering, sourcing and inventory management improvements.
- Report on Key Performance Indicators and provide feedback to contribute to the effective planning, budgeting and performance management
- Identify and deliver Cost Savings – for example Price reduction, Technical benefit, OEM conversion, Alternative product, Carriage saving and Customer Owned Inventory Reduction in core product areas.
- Implement Continuous Improvement projects and initiatives – ensuring alignment to Customer objectives.
- Promptly action enquiries and sales orders in line with customer priorities.
- Manage customer orders to ensure On Time In Full Delivery Performance
- Manage the Customer/supplier relationship to ensure highest levels of service are provided
The successful Site Account Manager must have at least 2 years’ sales experience in an engineering distribution or industrial environment. You must have exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with a strong knowledge of industrial consumables and their applications. Experience of using a sales order processing and stock management system is highly advantageous and would be well utilised in this position.
If you would like more information on the Site Account Manager job please click ‘apply now’ or contact Mike Hancox at