PPC Account Executive
Position: PPC Account Executive
Our client is a forward thinking digital marketing agency with offices in London and Cornwall. As a leading 360-degree digital agency their services span across search engine marketing (SEO, PPC), social media, display and affiliate marketing, and data intelligence for renowned UK and international clients
Our client are recruiting for an Account Executive to join their PPC team in their London office.
The successful candidate must be fluent in English at least; but they’d ideally like you to be fluent in German or Spanish too.
- Ideally demonstrate previous experience in administering paid media accounts with budgets over £50k per month;
- Ideally have solid prior experience administering performance focused (revenue and conversations) PPC accounts, preferably with experience in the retail and travel sectors;
- Must have an interest in and understanding of PPC;
- Must be fluent in English;
- Ideally be fluent in German or Spanish too;
- A creative and analytical mind;
- Must have a proficient knowledge of excel (Vlookups, If statements, pivot tables, calculated fields within pivot tables, weighted averages and using filters);
- Great time management and organisational skills, ability to multitask;
- Ideally have knowledge of a main bid management tool (eg. Marin, Kenshoo etc);
- Some knowledge of Java script, HTML, VBA or SQL would be an advantage.
This is the ideal role for someone looking to build upon their current paid media experience with a fast moving, international organisation. .
LANGUAGES: Fluency in written and spoken English is an absolute must for this role. Candidates with additional language skills in German or Spanish would be highly sought after.
Please make sure that your full address and details are included in your application for this role