Senior National Account Manager - Eyewear
My client, a leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of eyewear seeks an experienced Senior National Account Manager. Reporting to the Commercial Director, this role will be managing two key accounts and based in London.
- Responsibility for the path to purchase and all associated activities
- Implementing category management by analysing sales by segment and by brand
- Defining and executing strategies and plans for the customers in line with business requirements
- Passion for building a strong relationship with customers
- Initiating and developing sell-out activities with the support of a Marketing Manager
- Building a budget, tracking performance both at sell-in and sell-out weekly and monthly, analysing orders to optimise supply
- Proven experience in marketing or sales with previous success in delivering on KPI's
- B2B commercial experience
- Experience and ability working with multiple stakeholders
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strategic, excellent attention to detail with an analytical and methodical approach
- Experience in pushing boundaries, thinking ahead, anticipating future needs and opportunities as well as solutions
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to travel
Please note, experience in eyewear is not essential. The client is open and would ideally like to see candidates from an FMCG background.
Unfortunately, only successful candidates will be contacted.