Supply Chain Planning Programme Manager (Middle East)
Role: Supply Chain Planning Programme Manager (Middle East)
Duration: Long term temporary assignment until 22/12/2017
Pay rate: up to £564 a day LTD or 435 PAYE (equivalent of up to £113k)
Location: West London
Skills: ERP implementation experience, Supply Chain/ Capacity planning, 40/50 % travel to Middle East
Our client a Major FTSE 100 FMCG organisation are currently looking for a Supply Chain Planning Programme Manager to support the Global Planning Workstream to deliver end to end Global Planning Objectives on key sites. The Delivery Manager supports day to day hands on delivery of the Global Planning objectives at sites in Middle east (40-50% travel).
The role starts by fully understanding the objectives and methodology of the Global Planning programme. This includes the supply review meeting (SRM), supply chain review meeting (SCRM), the demand review meeting (DRM) and sales & operations planning (S&OP). The Delivery Manager role is responsible for supporting delivery of all aspects of the Global Planning Transformation through the site lead.
• Provides support to the Site Lead to support / strengthen, run specific interventions on sites.
• Support the implementation of improved scheduling and improved conformance to plan
• Support the implementation of SRM on workday 17 and all the underlying work / process required to achieve that
• Support the implementation of improved scheduling which could extend to fixed repeating schedule. This will lead to improved Conformance to plan
• Train and implement Rough Cut Capacity Planning (RCCP)
• Ensure that the data leads are delivering work that can be used in the RCCP
• Train and implement the new set of supply chain KPIs
• Deliver the SCRMs at Franchise planning groups.
• Ensure that the roles of Supply Chain Planning Managers are properly linked across to the site based planners.
• Be on hand to re-inforce the new processes once a team has completed the main implementation stage
• Previous ERP implementation experience,
• Technical knowledge of Supply Chain Planning/ Capacity planning/ Scheduling experience and data must be blended with ability to train & coach and get people excited about working in a new way.
• Able to support as an SME in Supply Chain
• Able to work with our BPCS consultant and our Functional Consultants.
• Strong leadership and change management skills
• Process improvement and ability to challenge systems
• Must be able to travel to Saudi Arabia (40/50 % travel)
• French and Arabic languages are an advantage but not a must have
• BPCS system knowledge in an advantage but not a must have
Language skills (French, German, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian, Polish, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, Finnish, Japanese, Mandarin, Korean, Arabic, etc.) may be a bonus.
If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.