Regional Operations Cleaning Manager
Role: Regional Operations Manager
Salary: £50k -£55k + Car/IPad/Phone
Job Type: Full-time/Permanent
Location: South East of England
Our client, a leading UK Contract maintenance company, is currently seeking an experienced Regional Manager specifically within the Rail/transport industry. The successful candidate will have previous Operations/ Regional / Account Management experience and will have managed large Teams across multiple sites ideally within the Rail or Transport FM sectors.
The client is looking for a motivated and dedicated individual to oversee a business portfolio worth over £7 million pounds. The successful candidate will be able to deal with the demanding duties which support a busy transport orientated environment.
Main Duties will include:
- To carry out ad-hoc and regular activities such as projects, reports, audits as required by and to support the National Operations Director
- To directly manage high spend accounts within the operating region
- Ensure cleaning standards expected by the client are achieved and maintained and all contract sites / periodic spends come within budgeted working hour
- Ensure target staffing levels at customer sites are achieved and maintained at all times
- Collate accurate payroll information for each contract site to include hours worked, confirming rates of pay, submitting all new starter and tax forms, and notifying the payroll department of any leavers or changes in a timely manner
- Obtain all appropriate authorisations from the customer or their representatives for all additional works
- Train and manage Site, Area and Key Account Management in Health & Safety, basic & advanced cleaning tasks and to ensure this is cascaded to all site cleaning staff as necessary and as per the A-Frame training material
- Visit all contract sites during cleaning hours making sure all sites with Cleaners are visited on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Ensure all KPI’s are completed by deadlines and advise Customer Services Dept
- Organise / authorise sufficient stock and supplies deliveries to contract sites remaining within site budget.
- Experience of Senior Operational management within FM/ Rail industry
- Experience of managing multiple contracts with a varied portfolio of clients
- Has had experience with budget control and understands the importance of efficiency improvements
- Can demonstrate experience and examples of motivating a regional team