Corporate Administrator - BMW MINI Maternity Cover
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a successful and motivated Corporate Account Executive to join our team. The position is a Maternity cover contract for a period of 9 to 18 months in which the successful candidate will work within our successful and prestigious BMW MINI Dealership in Milton Keynes.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join a thriving Corporate Sales Team within Lancaster BMW MINI based in Milton Keynes.
You will be working in a superb environment with a fleet sales team of friendly people with excellent and supportive management.
The role involves providing customer and administrative support to our key fleet customers. This includes the efficient processing of all the administration associated with vehicle orders, vehicle preparation and vehicle delivery, whilst at the same time providing exemplary customer service to all our corporate and business clients.
Duties will include:
- Assisting with quotes
- Accurately processing new vehicle orders
- Attending appointments and growing relationships with customers
- Maintaining customer record system
- Arranging delivery schedules
- Assist with Dealership promotional and product launch events
- Checking and producing accurate invoices
- Organise customer and prospect information
Relevant Experience & Qualifications Required
- Excellent PC skills including Microsoft/Kerridge or similar
- Previous Automotive/Motor Trade experience would be beneficial but not essential
- Excellent communicator both face to face and on the telephone
- Ability to prioritise and manage your time efficiently
- Excellent attention to detail
- Have a good sense of humour and an outgoing personality
- Customer Service Excellence - always looking to over deliver
This is your chance to join one of the world`s leading brands and an excellent dealership offering an opportunity for you to progress your career and build on your experience and skills longer term.
The successful applicant will be:
- Enthusiastic, friendly and helpful
- Committed to delivering an unparalleled level of customer service
- Respectful and courteous to customers and colleagues.
- Resilient with a drive to succeed.
- Honest with high levels of integrity.